Wednesday, June 13, 2007

 
Gina Tuley, Thief
"I am not the type to steal, but because we are so mistreated, when I saw things I just didn't do anything," said Gina Tuley, a former Wal-Mart bakery worker, who quit her job at the Seagoville, Texas, store in March. A big complaint was that her hours had been cut, reducing her take-home pay.

Well, Gina Tuley, you are indeed that type of person. You are a thief. You have violated the spirit of the command "thou shalt not steal" and that makes you a thief.

And before you, Gina Tuley, think I'm being too hard on you, I would like you to know that I too am a thief. We are all thieves. We steal in small ways and large ways. We rob God of what is due to Him. And that is why we need forgiveness.

If you are a thief, you must ask Jesus for mercy and turn from your sin. There is forgiveness for thieves like Gina Tuley, and myself.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?