Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 
My Glass Case of Emotion

Well, I finally came to the understanding that my oldest cat, Daphne, would be happier and better-behaved in a single-cat no-dog house.

But pulling the trigger is far trickier emotionally than one would think if viewing the situation from the outside.

Daphne is very affectionate towards me. But she beats the snot out of the other cats. And she is very territorial, if you know what I mean.

So I want to do some last-ditch efforts to correct the situation. Or I need to find her a new home. Currently, I'm going down both paths.

I love Daphne. We've been through a lot. My wife gave her to me for my first birthday with her as a couple.

Anyway, that's why blogs are good to have. Free therapy regarding things few will have an interest in. But you get to shout to the world anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?