Friday, May 26, 2006

 
To Dan Brown or Not To Dan Brown, That Is the Question

So Dan Brown is going to be on XM Radio sometime between 3PM and 4PM today. He is supposed to respond to all those critics who wrote books, articles, etc. Unfortunately, XM doesn't broadcast that channel on the web, so I have to go to my car to listen to it.

Should I bite the bullett and take one for the team? Should I keep mixing metaphors?

I probably will. But I'll warn you in advance. His response will probably not have much substance and I'm hoping it comes at 3:10 instead of 3:50.

Comments:
My guess is that he'll say something pedantic and dismissive like "Hey, it's a novel!

As if he could possibly respond substantively in part of one hour to the utter and comprehensive debunking of his book by a whole academy full of scholars
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?