Sunday, February 12, 2006

 
Ghostbusters and Other Things From My Youth

As I rapidly approach 30, I am thinking about things from my youth. Whether it is the endangered video store clerk or Superman: The Movie, I'll probably be thinking about it for another month or so.

One of the good things about digital cable is all the free movie channels. Die Hard, Predator and other excellent, fun, non-high brow films from long ago pop up.

And one of my all-time favorites, Ghostbusters, is now playing. I have many memories about this film. I saw it with my best friend (Chris). Got scared out of my wits, which is another story. Saw it in San Francisco with my dad in the theaters. My dad shelled out 90 dollars to get it for me on videotape for Christmas (remember when videos cost that much pre-Batman?).

Well, one of the cops is the guy from Family Matters and Die Hard. How many cops has that guy played over the years?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?