Friday, February 03, 2006

 
European Papers Upset Muslims By Running Cartoons

Now, this is an interesting story. For those who read many blogs, this one will be old.

Here are the details as I know them: a bunch of papers in Europe have been running anti-Muhammad cartoons in a show of solidarity with a Danish paper (as far as I recall). They show Muhammad as a terrorist.

And lacking the appreciation of irony, many Muslims want to kill over this.

Saw the following cartoon which reiterates my number one rule regarding Muslims terrorism: they don't respect weakness.

To be honest, my weakling stereotype of Europeans would never expect them to do something like this. Kudos.

There could be much to say about this, and others are, but I thought I should give a heads up.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?