Thursday, September 22, 2005

 
South Jersey's Home of the Panzarotti, Franco's, Needs to Move Due to Eminent Domain

Yes, this is due to the horrible Kelo decision. They are giving the land to another private developer. This one decision woke up a lot of liberals to the nature of judicial activism. So much for being for the little guy.

I would go with my dad to pick up panzorottis. This is a bit of my childhood. Now, I don't mind change. But forced governmental change which violates someone's rights grates on me.

For the record, the panzarotti is a pizza turnover which is deep-fried. Healthy? Heck no. Tasty? You bet.

Comments:
so that's why there's an anti-eminent domain sign in a house around the corner. It's been up there for a long time...

chris
 
I think this one decision, after Roe, will make more Republicans than any other Supreme Court decision.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?