Tuesday, February 08, 2005

 
The Worst Thing About the Super Bowl

I realized what the worst thing about the Super Bowl loss was. At the end of the game, there was nothing to look forward to. I don't care about basketball. Hockey isn't playing.

My Phillies aren't even going to be competitive. My thought was "Ed Wade." I just simply thought about the Phillies' GM. All hope was lost.

I'm simply looking for a playoff appearance. I'm not even thinking about the World Series. Here is my NL East projections for 2005:
Braves
Marlins
Phillies
Mets
The Team Formerly Known as the Expos

If the Mets and Phillies flip spots I would not be surprised. The plus-side of a Phillies flop in 2005 will be the firing of the General Manager. I also hope that the current ownership team, which tolerates mediocrity, will sell the team as well.

Comments:
You are SO right about that. I was surprised to see the MEts below the Phillies, I would have that flipped as you said. The Phillies are such a joke, I try not to think about it too much though, it's not good for you.

Chris J.
 
W-I-N-G-S WINGS!
 
Phillies have enough offense to warrant third-place projection. But, again, I think they'll have 5 games between them. If that flips, I wouldn't be surprised. Marlins and Braves could flip as well, but I'm not picking against the Braves, except in the playoffs.

I highly recommend the Citizen's Blog for really detailed analysis on the Phils.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?