Friday, October 22, 2004

 
Cardinals vs. Red Sox

Let me describe my feelings as a Phillies and Yankees fan, of which the Phillies fan is stronger.

As a Phillies fan, I feel the pain of the average Red Sox fan. As a Yankees fan, I expect them to take this to Game 7 and lose in some horrible fashion.

As a Phillies fan, I am dumbfounded that Terry Francona got another job as manager, let alone is in the World Series. I hate the thought of that guy winning the World Series.

As a Phillies fan, I like and am annoyed with Scott Rolen at the same time. He properly understood that Phillies ownership weren't winners, but he was wrong that they weren't going to spend money. They were going to spend money, just not wisely. But my major beef with Scott Rolen is with how he reacted to Dallas Green when Green challenged him to up his game in public. He could dish out criticism but not take it. I don't respect that at all. He may be a nice guy, but I will always think he is a little bit soft, mentally speaking of course.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?