Monday, November 01, 2004

 
According to Memri, Osama Will Direct Attacks Against Bush States

Memri translates Arabic-language news into English in order to give us an insight into what's going on. They believe there was a key mistranslation of one word in the Osama state.

When you boil it down to the nuts and bolts, Osama was threatening attacks of Bush-supporting states and to bypass Kerry-supporting states.

My wife and I were discussing this briefly the other day. Kerry supporters think Osama wants Bush because he polarizes the world community and unifies the Muslim world. Bush supporters thinks Osama wants Kerry to win because he is weaker.

I'll admit I have thought the latter. Now I'm beginning to think he makes excuses and will hate whoever is in office.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?