Saturday, August 14, 2004

 
Really Bad Possible News for Kerry

Someone in the blogosphere believes he found an inconsistency. It looks like the person claiming to have been on Kerry's boat was never on his boat.

Frankly, I don't care too much about the gotcha aspects of all this. I'm not sure if this is true or not.

But what I do find interesting is how the primary process doesn't allow any vetting of potential candidates.

And what the heck was up with Edwards not trying to get the nomination in the Spring? This stuff could have come out then. My first thought when Edwards was one of the only two left was "oh no, he has good hair and is handsome."

If you think I'm being silly, think back to the 2000 election. Gore kisses wife. Gore goes up. W. kisses Oprah, they remain even til the election.

Yes, I would love to have a thoughtful debate on issues. But frankly, I have politically more in common with Hwang than I do with somebody who says "George Bush kissed Oprah so he's not so bad."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?