Thursday, July 01, 2004

 
Vacation Is A Comin'

I'll be away for a while. Not much blogging will happen on vacation.

The alarm will be enabled, so don't even think about robbing me.

Aside from that, we will be riding through Omaha. While I have nothing against Omaha, I must stick up for my friend Hwang. Hopefully, we can find a proper way of expressing Hwang's displeasure.

Aside from that, I hope all is well. You'll have to find unreported pro-Bush administration stories on your own.

Andrew Sparks and Presbyterian opponents of the gospel will get a reprieve.

Take care.

Comments:
Weird but true story. I once flew into the Omaha Airport on business. Got in a taxi to go to the hotel.

Midway through the taxi ride, the driver just out of nowhere lets out a blood-curtling scream. I mean, like he's in the worst pain anyone has ever experienced in the history of the universe.

He blamed it on shrapnel in his leg from Vietnam, then went on a rant about how he hoped the Vietnamese individual (he didn't exactly use such politically correct words) who did it to him was burning in hell.

I was very glad when that was over, and when my time in Omaha was over too.

Jess
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?