Thursday, July 01, 2004

 
Ad Hominem Attack?

I talked to someone from Presbyterians Concerned About Christian Jewish Relations, who shall go nameless, regarding my article against their views. The person said it was ad hominem in tone and people wouldn't want to stoop to my level of "debate."

I reread most of the article. It was pretty level-headed I thought. Just because I make assessments and think you are compromising the gospel and leading souls into hell, doesn't mean I'm being ad hominem. I didn't say, "they are wrong because they have stinky heads."

Objectively showing how people are trading in heresy tends to make those on the receiving end cranky. :) So what I think is going on is that the person may just be reacting to that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?