Saturday, June 12, 2004

 
Our Waitress

So I'm taking a break from work and I meet some friends at happy hour at a bar-restaraunt which go nameless. Our waitress keeps rubbing her boobs against us (at least the three of us not against the wall). Right before I ask for the check, the waitress without warning nestles my left arm between her breasts. She can obviously tell I'm a tad uncomfortable. And it was a little akward. I began calling her "maam" to create distance.

My friend has had this particular waitress before and knows she is engaged.

What the heck is going on here?

I'm sure this will help create a bigger tip, but it seems a tad degrading to me. Plus, I'm glad I'm not engaged to her. I'll give a tip: many men are not respected nor treated kindly by their wives. And while men will always be horn dogs, if you want to degrade yourself less, just be kind and respectful. They aren't getting it at home and they probably crave a little niceness. I've heard antecdotes where men hire high-priced call girls just to have dinner with them and listen and not yell at them.

Those of us with nice wives should be very grateful. And just because I have ring on my finger doesn't mean I want to feel your breasts. Or more accurately in this case, please stop touching me with your breasts.

Comments:
If this place was Hooters, then you're getting what you paid for.

If not, then is it completely out of the realm of possibility that she was so madly and utterly attracted to you she was ready to get rid of her fiancee, and she possibly could be so socially awkward, her only way to communication this undying love would be to nestle your arm between her boobs?

Jess
 
Yes. Unless she wanted to leave her fiancee for three of us.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?