Friday, June 18, 2004

 
Clinton Administration Believed in Al Queda-Iraq Ties

I think this may be the last post of the day on this topic. I just post what I find by keeping an atuned ear and a quick google search.

At the very least, all of this should put to rest the "Bush lied" argument unless they want to change the argument to "Bush-Clinton-Putin-Blair lied".

As much as I didn't care for Bill Clinton, as much as I felt he degraded the presidency in certain respects, I think the man in foreign affairs and national security wouldn't lie purposely nor put us in jeopardy on purpose. While at the time, I felt he launched missiles into Iraq to avoid attention with his scandal at the time, in retrospect, I'm not totally convinced of that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?