Monday, May 17, 2004

 
Universal Health Care

I had a good time celebrating my graduation with a bunch of friends this weekend. One of my good liberal friends lamented the fact we don't have universal health care. Later, I thought, why the heck don't a bunch of people get together and donate time and money to give them health care? Why does it have to come through the government? There is nothing preventing anyone from giving out free health care on a massive scale.

That would be a great idea and I would be more than willing to help out. I just don't want the government to force us into such a system.

Are we so trained to have the government do something for us that we can't even help others out?

All you liberals out there complaining about universal health care: go provide some!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?