Saturday, May 08, 2004

 
If Saddam Didn't Have WMDs...

Many times when I am trying to figure out the truth of something (be it theological, political or otherwise), I try to set a perimeter to my query. For example, when thinking about the Resurrection, I always keep in mind that the disciples died for their message. When I think about whether Jews need Jesus, I remember Paul and Peter performed Jewish evangelism. I do my best to always remember something which will act as a sanity check against my opinion and something we can be absolutely sure of.

So when people complain about attacking to Iraq and are completely sure there were no WMDs, I keep in mind that Saddam was not cooperating with the weapons inspectors. Why the heck would he do that? And if it turns out he didn't have WMDs, please don't blame Bush. Blame the person who gave every indication that he had WMDs. And who would that be? Yes, that's right...Saddam Hussein.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?