Friday, May 07, 2004

 
Before You Start Making Fun of Left Behind

I am not a fan of the Left Behind series. I have left my pre-trib, pre-mil position of my youth (was there anything else?). But every time I want to dismiss out of hand their way-too-detailed perspective of future events, I stop and think.

Many in the world, especially on the left, are looking to the U.N. to be some sort of one-world government. The people in America who want to drop our sovreignity in deference to world (read "leftist") opinion are downright scary.

So when stuff like that happens, it really makes you stop and wonder. Now, it doesn't make me change my eschatology. But those in the pre-trib, pre-mil Left Behind camp don't seem to be full of bunk. Do I think there interpretations have errors? Yes. But the U.N. cronies are trying to make a fool out of me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?